Author Topic: Been busy week or so at the shop.....  (Read 8313 times)

Offline Socalfmf

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!
Re: Been busy week or so at the shop.....
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2013, 08:09:17 AM »
Rok

did you have an auto before.  I called Lawson when I was doing my research and they told me that I didn't need one and they would not even get me a quote on one. 

maybe in their defense they did not want to set me up to fail, but they really did not ask any questions either to see what and how were were doing things.

I would like to know how you like it and how it improves what you were doing

sam

Offline jvanick

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2013, 08:11:30 AM »
I had the same experience with Lawson at the nbm show last year in indy.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2013, 09:22:45 AM »
That Lawson is Danny's old unit.  He wasn't given the stiff arm by Lawson.  I've talked to them and they seem more than eager to sell me a DTS, but I guess things have changed in 18 months.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline Socalfmf

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2013, 09:52:25 AM »
Alan

that maybe.  I was surprised by the way I was blown off.  every other manufacturer was glad to talk about my needs and how their machine would ( could ) do for us at our shop.  I even had 2 reps stop by to see how it would fit and benefit us.

sam

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2013, 11:09:19 AM »
Alan

that maybe.  I was surprised by the way I was blown off.  every other manufacturer was glad to talk about my needs and how their machine would ( could ) do for us at our shop.  I even had 2 reps stop by to see how it would fit and benefit us.

sam

I don't have as much experience dealing with them as I do M&R and a few others but I'd say they weren't too pushy and they weren't acting like they didn't care much.  I've had suppliers and equipment manu's hound the crap out of me to the point where I was turned off by the non stop calling.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2013, 11:14:13 AM »
Alan

sam

I don't have as much experience dealing with them as I do M&R and a few others but I'd say they weren't too pushy and they weren't acting like they didn't care much.  I've had suppliers and equipment manu's hound the crap out of me to the point where I was turned off by the non stop calling.

RRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEE
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2013, 11:24:13 AM »
Alan

sam

For someone who claims everyone "misses the drama of DS" you sure do LOVE to dig up that name any chance you are given.

Just sayin

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2013, 12:07:58 PM »
Alan

sam

For someone who claims everyone "misses the drama of DS" you sure do LOVE to dig up that name any chance you are given.

Just sayin

Well:

Offline Rocfrog

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2013, 12:08:55 PM »
That Lawson is Danny's old unit.  He wasn't given the stiff arm by Lawson.  I've talked to them and they seem more than eager to sell me a DTS, but I guess things have changed in 18 months.

Correct this is Danny's old unit, but we have had zero problems with Lawson. David has been GREAT even before we actually had the machine. So far the unit has been great and so has Lawson.

Guess I haven't been on this board long enough to understand this comment......

Nick

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2013, 12:12:05 PM »

Guess I haven't been on this board long enough to understand this comment......

Nick

Be glad, look the other way.  Proceed to exit. 

Offline Rocfrog

« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2013, 12:20:33 PM »
Rok

did you have an auto before.  I called Lawson when I was doing my research and they told me that I didn't need one and they would not even get me a quote on one. 

maybe in their defense they did not want to set me up to fail, but they really did not ask any questions either to see what and how were were doing things.

I would like to know how you like it and how it improves what you were doing

sam

Ya we have an older 6clr auto, we just needed more colors. So we added the 10clr and we will be running both!

Maybe tonight once everyones gone I'll get up on the ladder and take a shot of the shop.

Nick

Offline Rocfrog

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2013, 08:56:25 PM »
A little late and not the best pics but as promised here's some pics of the shop.....

We also picked one of these up, to help with clean up.....

Nick

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2013, 06:00:49 AM »
Nick, comments on the Shurloc squeegee cleaner? Price tag is around $400 I believe.

Offline Socalfmf

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2013, 07:44:54 AM »
awesome..only negative is that spray adhesive on the press....

now get those shirts printed.

Offline GKitson

• Just another t-shirt guy
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2013, 08:25:38 AM »
Nick,

Nice pics of the shop, great looking rolling production tables  ;D

Merry Christmas to all!

~Kitson
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050