Author Topic: Another new for 2014 post  (Read 3498 times)

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Another new for 2014 post
« on: December 30, 2013, 07:09:25 PM »
May not be as big and fancy as some other purchases I have seen this last week, but I have had my eye on this little puppy for a while. Unloading equipment at -1 degree shure makes it all that much more exciting! :o

Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: Another new for 2014 post
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 07:13:23 PM »
Hey,  I've seen those things in use.  I wanted one as soon as I saw it.   Super fast.  Cool.  Congrats. You're a lucky guy, skilled and good at business. One or two of those. ;) Maybe all three.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline kingscreen

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 07:33:04 PM »
That thing looks pretty sweet! Did you buy it direct from All American?
Scott Garnett
King Screen

Offline ScreenPrinter123

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 08:01:25 PM »
Does this make you an honorary member of the blue team? ;-). Nice!

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 08:24:59 PM »
Price?
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 08:36:13 PM »
congrats! totally jealous.  I think these are perfect for tags, sleeves, kids, etc.  Footprint is great and they're fast as hell.  Does yours cure on the press itself with the little quartz flashes?  I think that's cool for tags and these are so small you could just wheel it up to the belt for stuff that needs a full dryer cure.

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2013, 08:41:23 PM »
cool stuff!
If he gets up, we'll all get up, IT'LL BE ANARCHY!-John Bender

Offline sweetts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication DUH
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2013, 08:57:57 PM »
Nice!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RT Screen Designs
Willowick Ohio
www.rtscreendesigns.com

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2013, 08:58:23 PM »
We just found out we won one of the ASPE ones from a contest. It's being built as we speak!
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2013, 09:10:37 PM »
Hey,  I've seen those things in use.  I wanted one as soon as I saw it.   Super fast.  Cool.  Congrats. You're a lucky guy, skilled and good at business. One or two of those. ;) Maybe all three.

Wow Dan, I am quite flattered. I am nothing special, just trying to make it day by day like everyone else. I've been printing since I was 14 so it is all I really know.

That thing looks pretty sweet! Did you buy it direct from All American?

All American is just a re seller, they just chose to re label theirs. The machines are made by ASPE, they are out of Temecula CA. Real nice guys.   

Does this make you an honorary member of the blue team? ;-). Nice!

I had originally thought that :D kind of cheating though. I am still an outcast 8) but I still plan on taking a REAL close look at the dryer in Long Beach.

Kinda funny side note here, my son was dropped off at the shop today so I could bring him home and he was saying "daddy your machines are all different colors"(he is 2.5) I kinda stooped and realized it is kinda like a dysfunctional rainbow. GREEN S.Roque, RED anatol dryer and press(both still not fixed), BLUE tag printer, YELLOW old HIX 4/1 manual on wheels we used for transfers and a teal Workhorse manual and electric dryer.

Price?

$9K included shipping, crating, 10 extra screens, extra squeegee and flood bar, and 6 extra quarts flash bulbs. I had been planning on getting one since last year at Long Beach, but with the new S.Roque and addition last year I was hesitant. So I was just going to try to deal on one at the Long Beach show this year. Then ASPE did a deal a few weeks ago where you could split the payments over 4 months and still get delivery by end of 2013, at that point it was a no brainier.

congrats! totally jealous.  I think these are perfect for tags, sleeves, kids, etc.  Footprint is great and they're fast as hell.  Does yours cure on the press itself with the little quartz flashes?  I think that's cool for tags and these are so small you could just wheel it up to the belt for stuff that needs a full dryer cure.

They are a nifty idea, and we do a LOT of tags. These ones are basic enough in construction I can modify this one a little bit and not worry about screwing anything up! It does have the 2 quarts flash units on it to give a cure on press, big selling feature if you ask me. I did stop on my way home and picked up 2 wheels for it, I am just not sure if it will shake and move a bit with wheels. I'll report back.

cool stuff!

Thank you, it can hide in the shadow of the one you are getting set up now though!
Alex

www.twincitytees.com

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2013, 09:36:28 PM »
We just found out we won one of the ASPE ones from a contest. It's being built as we speak!

Very cool! I didn't think my luck was good enough to win the contest, so when they announced the split payment and 2013 delivery I had to jump on it.
That is very cool you win though. I never win contests let alone ones for something like this!

We should totally start our own "Blue Too" club! :D
Alex

www.twincitytees.com

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2013, 11:22:31 PM »

Very cool! I didn't think my luck was good enough to win the contest, so when they announced the split payment and 2013 delivery I had to jump on it.
That is very cool you win though. I never win contests let alone ones for something like this!

We should totally start our own "Blue Too" club! :D

We had everyone and their mothers sign up for the contest. When they called and told us they won, they said they were super surprised cause they took all of our entries, and made it so it counted as one! But still super lucky. I'm really excited to play around with it.
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285