Author Topic: We want your help...  (Read 1502 times)

Offline shurloc

We want your help...
« on: February 10, 2017, 05:59:52 PM »
Hey everyone!

I am putting together some new content for our new website and I wanted to pick your brains about what you would like to see on our site. Would you like to see more instructional videos? Would you like to see more information about why you should be using certain products? Would you like to know more about the products that work the best with our products? What would you like to know...

If you have a few minutes, just reply here. If you have more time, please take a minute to email ron@shurloc.com so I can start getting what you want to know added to our site!

A few side questions...

Do you prefer to have a "PDF style" page to view information or do you prefer videos?

Would you like to contribute content for a PDF or video to help us out and would you be willing to 'review' products for us in a video or email format?

Would you watch a Livecast of our products in order to get a discount on them at the end of the show?

What local distributors do you use and do they stock our products? Have you ever asked about them stocking them?

Thanks for taking the time to help us out! As a thank you, you can use the coupon code "checkmeout15" at our online store to get 15% off any premium panel purchase through 2/14/17.

PS -If this is the wrong place to put a request like this, please move me to the right area. I had no idea where to start with this one, so I chose here.
Online at: www.shurloc.com - Like Us On Facebook: shurloc.com/Facebook - How To Videos: shurloc.com/YouTube - Follow Us For Updates: shurloc.com/Twitter

Offline CBCB

• !!!
Re: We want your help...
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 08:52:09 AM »
A lot of people will say the "show & tell" of video is the easiest way for them to learn and I agree. We still need the .PDFs on the floor for quick reference, though. So my vote is for both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Doug S

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 01:15:14 PM »
I've asked GSG to sell your products but they haven't yet to my knowledge.  Maybe I don't purchase enough through them to be of any influence.  Also, if I have a choice of video or PDF, it's videos for me.
It's not a job if you love doing it.

Offline shurloc

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 11:49:24 AM »
I've asked GSG to sell your products but they haven't yet to my knowledge.  Maybe I don't purchase enough through them to be of any influence.  Also, if I have a choice of video or PDF, it's videos for me.

GSG is one of our distributors. What products don't they have and which location?  -  This is totally the type of feedback we want!!! Thank you!
Online at: www.shurloc.com - Like Us On Facebook: shurloc.com/Facebook - How To Videos: shurloc.com/YouTube - Follow Us For Updates: shurloc.com/Twitter

Offline Doug S

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 11:51:30 AM »
Glad to know.  I just never checked after being told they didn't by a rep.  So I've just ordered directly from you.
It's not a job if you love doing it.

Offline shurloc

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2017, 11:57:07 AM »
A lot of people will say the "show & tell" of video is the easiest way for them to learn and I agree. We still need the .PDFs on the floor for quick reference, though. So my vote is for both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect... So we were leaning towards both, and that's what we will stick with. PDF's are great to put in a binder and save on the floor, but the videos are great to see things in action, right?

Offline Prince Art

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2017, 02:12:34 PM »
Not currently a shurloc user, but just from general experience, I also vote for both. Videos are great for a full walk-thru of a product; but I frequently opt for a PDF info page when I want to skim quickly for specific info. Much faster than going through a video. So, PDF is handy whether in a binder or just looked up online for reference.
Nice guys laugh last.