Author Topic: Thanks to John Sheridan / Blacktop Consulting!  (Read 1165 times)

Offline sqslabs

• Work hardened.
Thanks to John Sheridan / Blacktop Consulting!
« on: July 04, 2016, 10:47:32 PM »
Just wanted to give a shout out and big thank you to John Sheridan for taking our pre-press & production to the next level over the course of the five days he was at our shop.  Although it may take some time for us to fully digest everything we learned, we've now seen first hand the potential of what our shop is capable of in both efficiency and print quality, and had our best week of the quarter while he was there. 

John takes a fully hands-on approach to his training and became another member of our team throughout the consultation, working alongside us while explaining things in a way that all of our staff was able to understand. His experience and passion for all aspects of the screen printing process was apparent from the moment he set foot in the shop, and it was a privilege to have someone there who could answer all our questions and show us the path forward at a time when we were having trouble finding our way.  My only regret is not having even more time to pick his brain, but we have plenty to incorporate into our workflow for now and hope to have him back sometime in the future to pick up where we left off.

Thanks much John!  :D
Brett
Squeegee Science
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Offline brandon

• Gonzo Member
Re: Thanks to John Sheridan / Blacktop Consulting!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 09:28:38 AM »
Yup, John knows his stuff! If anyone on here is in Wilmington, NC and reading this you have a goldmine of experience moving your way

Offline jsheridan

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Thanks to John Sheridan / Blacktop Consulting!
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2016, 11:36:15 AM »
Muchos Gracias my friend!!

Thanks for the kind words Brett, and thanks for letting me play in your shop for a week. I had a awesome time down there.

The best part of my week was thursday afternoon. We had prepared for this, engineering the entire job from screen to press. After the boards got hot and the run began, we stood there watching your press running full tilt, the way it should.

That was the magic.. that moment where the entire week came together, where it all clicked.

Repeating it exactly the same friday morning for the fronts.. absolute gold!

Spin on brother and keep that press turning!

Blacktop Graphics Screenprinting and Consulting Services